Millview Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide a number of specialist services and clinics.
Our practice nurses and healthcare assistants are available daily for the following:
- Changing dressings/suture removal
- Contraception advice
- Monitoring of diabetes, hypertension & asthma
- Childhood immunisation
- Travel vaccinations
- Cervical smears
- Advice on weight-loss & smoking
- INR (Warfarin clinic)
- Over 75’s Health and Well Being Check – (with Care Co-ordinator)
- Flu clinic – a seasonal clinic for eligible patients. Appointments can be booked in September for clinics during October-December.
- District nurses – the team assists with housebound & palliative care patients and liaises regularly with doctors and nurses at the practice. To access the team please call 01522 307234.
- Baby clinic – run by the health visitor. To contact the health visitor please call 01529 303576.
- Maternity services – ALL midwifery services as of 1st May 2019 will move to the Children’s Centre in Sleaford. The Midwife will then no longer provide a service from Millview. They can be contacted via the Community Midwife Team Office at Grantham Maternity Unity on 01476 464334 and the clinics will be held at 3-4 Carre St, Sleaford NG34 7TQ.